Monday, October 15, 2012

10 Best Ways To Use Duct Tape.....

I don't know about you but when I was younger I always thought that Duct Tape was pronounced Duck Tape, I just thought I would start off my blog that way......

Some people say that Duct Tape (or for my younger audience Duck Tape) can fix everything and you know what that's pretty much true. I mean there are the couple things it can't fix, world hunger, a broken heart, and blah blah blah but it can pretty much fix everything else! I mean my dads old 1960 Dodge F-10 was almost all Duct Tape, also look at every hobo's jacket it almost consumed of Duct Tape. But let me tell you ten of the most important things you can do with Duct Tape!

1. You can tape a crying baby's mouth shut!

2. It can make a sick toaster so everyone wants some of your tight toast!

3.Your can pimp out your shoes so all the honeys love you!

4. It can create a Duct Tape bike!

5. You can make a Duct Tape couch!

6. To make a duct tape purse!

7. It can make a Ipod case!

8. You can pimp out your car with neon duct tape!

9. Making pants out of it!

10. You can put Duct Tape over a plumbers butt crack so you don't have to stare at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment