Sunday, September 2, 2012

What To Expect

Welcome to my blog, if you have chosen to read this blog you've chosen the wrong blog. This is not like any ordinary blog this is a different blog, this blog is a blog about speaking the truth, saying what I personally believe in and how I the world should be. So if you are easily offended or are simple minded I would choose a different blog about how our football team is or something. Cause this like a said will not be like a normal blog it will be a raw blog and wont have any guidelines. But if you still interested after all of that please keep on reading my other posts because believe me, they will always be interesting.

- Macklemore

1 comment:

  1. I was going to say something about a check that's difficult to cash, but I forgot how the saying goes.

    Anyway. Good luck being interesting. I find it difficult. And something that's much easier said than done.

    Pancakes are better at night.

    ReplyDelete